* All stops listed below have free cover for BunnyCon! *
* If a place is too crowded, try the next or last stop! *
* Bring cash!!! Keep the lines moving and tip your bartender! *
11:30AM — 1:15PM: Blarney Stone (1st & Pike)
1:15PM — 3:15PM: Kell’s & Cantina de san Patricio (Post Alley & Stewart)
3:15PM: Pike Place Market takeover
3:25PM: Group photo @ Public Market Center sign (Pike & Pike)
3:30PM — 5:30PM: Hard Rock Cafe (w/ live band Eric Blu & The Soul Revue) (1st & Pike)
5:40PM: Second group photo @ Public Market Center sign (first photo will be bigger)
5:45PM — 6:30PM: Blarney Stone, Kell’s, Cantina de san Patricio, get food at Pike Place Market if you haven’t eaten yet, and drink some water!
6:40PM: Gum Wall (Post Alley & Pike)
6:50PM: Group photo @ Harbor Steps (1st & University) [Please don’t enter the bars here. They don’t support this event, so bunnies don’t support them.]
7:00PM — 9:00PM: Fado and Contour (w/ DJ Pressha) (1st & Columbia)
9:00PM — 11:00PM: J+M Cafe (w/ live band) and STAGE (w/ DJ) (1st-2nd & S Washington)
11:00PM — 1:00AM: Trinity (w/ DJ), Fuel, J+M Cafe (w/ live band) (1st & Yesler)
1:00AM — 2:00AM: Fuel, Trinity, and Fado
*** Don't drink and drive! Sign up for Lyft with the code «seattlebunnycon» and get $50 to use! ***
Join us for our 7th annual Halloween Pub Crawl in October! facebook.com/events/430451843982011/
This Saturday April 22nd one thousand of us will be hopping from bar to bar through downtown Seattle from 11:30AM until 2AM for the 7th annual Seattle BunnyCon! Why? To have a good time and spread springtime cheer and creativity! This event is free — Bunnies don't pay a cover!
— 1. My name is Bunny. Your name is Bunny. We are Bunny. Who's in charge here? Bunny!
2. Bunny will bring cash and tip. No cards! No complex orders! Lines will be long, so keep it quick and simple.
3. Dress as a bunny. Ears are the minimum! Or be another springtime creature. Or a carrot. Or a hunter. Get in the spirit and try not to wear regular clothes.
4. Wear good walking shoes. Bunny is covering lots of ground.
5. This is a participatory event. Do not expect us to entertain you, though we will. Bring something Bunny will enjoy: candy, toys, games, stickers, buttons, signs, or a kickass costume.
6. Expect lines. Bunny will deal with it, find another spot nearby, or bring an alternate means of drinking… keeping in mind the establishments won't approve.
7. Pace yourself. Know your limits. Remember to eat! And Bunny doesn't drink and drive!
8. Invite your friends! This free event relies on organic growth, so please invite and share!
9. Share your photos and thoughts on the Facebook wall! Tag Seattle BunnyCon in your posts. Or use hashtag #BunnyCon