Welcome the Uptown ArtWalk to Seattle’s Best Damn Happy Hour
Join us at the May Happy Hour, where we’ll feature a special art exhibit, part of the Uptown ArtWalk. Have a cocktail (or three), play a game (or two), and check out the talent of amazing local artists in an exhibit on the balcony. Then head out to see other art exhibits during the Artwalk happening the same night throughout the Uptown neighborhood.
Thursday May 18, 2017 5-8pm
Seattle Center Armory
• Hosted by Ellen Dessler
• Live DJ
• Festal-themed Glimpse of China Specialty Cocktail: a Chinese favorite
• Big Gaming: Giant Jenga, Scrabble, Connect 4, Checkers, Darts, Foosball and Cornhole
• Small Gaming: Dozens of popular board and card games to choose from
• Food and Drink Specials
• Raffle Prizes, including tickets to productions at Seattle Center Resident Organizations and KeyArena
• Uptown ArtWalk Art Exhibit
for more information.
Between work and play, there is Happy Hour. Seattle Center invites you to experience ours, which we modestly call the Best. Damn. Happy Hour. Think we’re kidding? Think again. Think live DJ music, think deals on specialty cocktails and delicious food from Armory eateries. Think gaming, both large and small. Think fabulous prizes like tickets to shows and events at Seattle Center. We told you we weren't kidding around. Seattle now has a new reason to be happy!
Third Thursday from 5pm – 8pm in Seattle Center Armory
No Cover (21+), I.D. is required
Beer • Wine • Cocktails • Food Specials • Music • Games • Prizes
SBDHH brought to you by Alaska Airlines, Coca-Cola, T-Mobile, and Seattle Center Foundation.