Join Seattle FGI as we host our Fall/Winter 2017 Ready to Wear Trend Presentation a the Nordic Heritage Museum in Seattle! The event will include a viewing of the Fall/Winter '17 trend video by Mary Lou Luther, FGI Creative Director, a panel discussion with Seattle magazine fashion editors, a private tour of the Marimekko, With Love exhibit and the opportunity to network with fashion executives.
Featured Panelists Include:
• Rachel Gallaher, Editor of Gray Pacific Northwestern Design
• Nia Martin, Lifestyle Editor of Seattle Magazine
• Jennifer McCullum, Editor of Gray Pacific Northwest Design
• Moderator: Patricia Gorham, Personal Image Stylist
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can I attend if I'm not a member of FGI? Yes, this event is open to both members and guests. However, if you become a member before the event, you will be eligible for the member rate of $25.
2. Is there a rate for students? Yes, students are invited to attend the event for $15.
3. Will the event include a fashion show? No, this event will not include a fashion show.
4. Will there be food and drinks? Yes, drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served at the event.
5. Do I need to print my ticket? No, we will be able to check you in with your name when you arrive.
6. What should I wear? Business casual will do. We do, however, suggest that you wear comfortable shoes for the private tour of the museum exhibit.
7. Should I bring anything with me? Nope, just your fabulous self (and maybe some equally fashionable friends!).
If you have any questions about this event, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]