Facebook event page
Washington Academy of General Dentistry
19415 International Blvd, Ste 410, Seattle, Washington 98188
20 Continuing Education Credits
SUBJECT CODE: 162 (Lecture & Participation) •Screening for Obstructive Sleep
•Apnea in the Dental Practice
• How Does Oral Appliance Therapy Help Treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea?
• Oral Appliance Designs and Fabrication
• Implementation of Systems, Office Flow and Integration Into Your Practice
•Documentation, Medical Billing and Reimbursement for the Dental Practice
•Marketing Your Dental Sleep Medicine Practice
• Communicating with Physicians and Sleep Laboratories
• Building Dental Sleep Teams for Success
Participants Will Learn: • How to Build and Maintain a Solid Dental Sleep Medicine Practice
• How to Select an Oral Appliance
• How to Communicate with Physicians
• How to Bill Medical Insurance & Get Paid
• An Efficient Scheduling Protocol
• How to Master Case Presentations
• How to Handle Patient Objections
Conference Sessions generally take place on days at sea (as itinerary allows), giving you plenty of time to enjoy your meals, evenings and ports of call with your companion, family and friends.
Questions? Call us at 800-422-0711.
We can assist you with all your travel arrangements. We'd be happy to help you plan your flights, hotels or tours before and/or after your cruise conference.