There is no limit as to what can be done using Adobe Photoshop, but first you need to learn the fundamentals of the program.
Why Photoshop instead of Lightroom? We will talk about various aspects of the two programs but our focus today will be to learn the basics of using Photoshop, including:
* Image adjustment methods for the highlights and shadow areas of your images
* Cropping techniques beyond just the cropping tool.
* Resizing your images to meet the Aspect Ratio for the size print you need, learn how to prepare images for the web.
* Basics of using Layers
* Basic Portrait retouching
* Basic Landscape exposure problems solved
The instructor, Tom Hopkins, will supply images for you to follow along with during the class, so be sure to bring your Laptops loaded with Photoshop. Tom will be using the latest Photoshop CC; Photoshop Elements users are also encouraged to attend since the principles are the same at the basic level.