Facebook event page
Good Shepherd Center
4649 Sunnyside Ave N Suite 202, Seattle, Washington 98103
This 8-hour Continuing Education class is open to all licensed practitioners of Manual/Massage Therapy.
Upper limb nerve entrapment is seen on a daily basis, yet most interventions give only temporary relief. In this class you will learn to treat systematically those fascial adhesions, bony compressions, and neural tensions that underlie Thoracic Outlet and Carpal Tunnel Syndromes. Think like a nerve, and you will have either success or illuminating failure.
INFO AND SKILLS COVERED
• General ideas around nerve mechanics and pathogenesis.
• Basic physiology of peripheral neuroinflammation.
• Local Fascial anatomy of nerves in the upper extremity.
• Palpation of common sites of neurovascular entrapment.
• Systematic assessment and treatment strategies for Thoracic Outlet and Carpal Tunnel syndromes.
WHAT TO BRING
Writing Materials, Massage Sheets, (If you can bring a table, you may qualify for a discount!)