Facebook event page
Madrona House of Capitol Hill Healing Arts Collective
1423 34th Ave Unit C, Seattle, Washington 98122
In this 4 hour workshop you will be guided through an academic journey through the chakra system with it's correlating organs, glands, energetic anatomy, and physical structures. Guided imagery, affirmations and meditations offer a deeper visceral experience of your own Chakras.
Space is given to reflect on your own experience and share with the group in a safe and judgement free environment. Sharing, while encouraged, is not required for those more introverted among us.
A group Chakra Balancing session with Aromatherapy + Sound Healing is included during the last hour of class. ($125 value!)
• Gain a better understanding of body/mind concept
• Define the anatomy of each Chakra and how it correlates with locations and functions in the body, and what emotions might arise at each center.
• Learn how to center and ground yourself to open your pathways for self- listening.
• Learn to identify negative patterns in both body and mind.
• Learn tools to keep each Chakra in balance.
• Detailed handouts provided.
Register online and save $5!
tickets @ CHHAC.ticketspice.com/intro-to-the-chakra-system
Please bring a journal and writing utensil.
This class will be held at Capitol Hill Healing Arts Collective's Madrona House Location:
1423 34th ave unit c seattle wa 98122
Look for the red cow restaurant and take the concrete stairs to the immediate left. Come up the wood porch to the right and through glass door that says Unit C!