National IPA Day is being celebrated on Thursday, August 3rd this year. Brewers Barry & Josh have been working on some small batch IPAs and are excited to share them with our tasting room customers!
Here's the plan: We're going to tap all of the IPAs on August 3rd and will leave them on for the weekend (or until the kegs kick). We're only going to have one keg each of the small batch IPAs, so come earlier in the weekend before these special beers run out!
Small Batch Single Keg Beers:
1) Nelson IPA — 6.7%, 74 IBU — Brand new small batch IPA features Nelson Sauvin hops and Ekuanot lupulin powder.
2) Oaked ENIAC IPA — 6.8% ABV, 68 IBU — American Oak infused into our ENIAC Mosaic IPA adds a woody, vanilla sweetness to the beer.
3) ILikeMango IPA — 6.8%, 60 IBU — 50lbs/barrel of ripe mango infused into this IPA.
4) Nitro Coffee Session IPA — 4.9% ABV, 45 IBU — Our Session IPA infused with freshly roasted coffee and poured through a nitro tap.
5) Hoppy Red IPA — 5.2% ABV, 35 IBU — Our brewers took our Beardless Brewer Red Ale and dry-hopped it with Simcoe. Don't let the IBU deceive you; it's got a nice herbal and citrus kick to it!