Presented by Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, the 47th Annual Northwest Folklife Festival will return from May 25-28, 2018!
YOUR COMMUNITIES. YOUR TRADITIONS. YOUR FOLKLIFE.
Each year, Northwest Folklife and Seattle Center partner to present the Northwest Folklife Festival, one of the largest, multicultural, access-for-all festivals in the nation! This is the place to learn, dance, play, try something new, and to discover the arts and cultures that thrive in our Pacific Northwest communities.
◦ 26 stages with over 5,200 performers representing over 100+ cultural communities
◦ 40 food vendors representing flavors from all around the world
◦ 150 local craft & import vendors
◦ Discovery Zone: Family-fri...endly hands-on activities, ◦ performances, & workshops
◦ Full Schedule: nwfolklife.org/2018-festival-schedule/
Each year, Northwest Folklife presents the ‘Cultural Focus’, a year-round exploration of a Pacific Northwest community through special performances, panels, workshops, exhibitions, demonstrations, activities, and educational materials. This year's Cultural Focus is Echoes of Aztlán and Beyond: Mexican American and Chicana/o Roots in the Northwest!
Learn more: bit.ly/2HjyQ1v
FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE:
The Northwest Folklife Festival is committed to access for all and POWERED BY YOU. Please make a donation to help preserve this Seattle treasure now and in the future.
Suggested Daily Donation: $10 per person | $20 per family
Questions? Please contact [email protected]
for more information.