Facebook event page
Miele Seattle Experience Center
13500 NE Bel Red Rd, Bellevue, Washington 98005
Join us as we mix and mingle with our members, style BFFs and fashion industry professionals, talk shop and sip on delicious wine. FGI Member, Suk Chai of SCHAI will be on hand to talk about her extensive experience in the fashion industry and the collection that snagged the Inaugural GRAY Awards in the Fashion, Apparel & Accessories Category in November 2017. Let's make it a fabulous night!
Event Hashtag: #fgiseanetwork
5:45 — 6:00 pm: Check-in
6:00 — 6:45 pm: Networking + Enjoy delicious food and drinks
6:45 — 7:00 pm: Suk Chai Talk + Q&A
7:00 — 8:00 pm: Chat with FGI Board
In honor of our guest speaker, Suk Chai, wear a look inspired by one of the following SCHAI collections....
• Monsoon — schaischai.com/collections/moonson
• Soul — schaischai.com/collections/soul
• Water — schaischai.com/collections/water
Guests will vote on their favorite look and the winner will take home a special gift from Miele.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I attend if I'm not a member of FGI? Yes, this event is open to both members and guests ages 21 and older.
2. Will the event include a fashion show? No, this event will not include a fashion show.
3. Will there be food and drinks? Yes, there will be light appetizers and wine at the event.
4. Do I need to print my ticket? No, we will be able to check you in with your name when you arrive.
5. What should I wear? Business casual will do. Or participate in the Style Challenge!
6. Should I bring anything with me? Feel free to bring your business cards and portfolios to share with the other guests.
7. Are the tickets refundable? No, however, if you later realize you are unable to attend, please let us know so we can open your spot for someone else.
8. What if all tickets are reserved before I can RSVP? We'll manage a waitlist after all of the tickets are reserved. If anyone releases their ticket, we'll give it to the next person on the waiting list.
If you have any questions about this event, please feel free to contact us at [email protected]